Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Job Number: 31055
Position Title: Senior Content Producer
Join a small–but very experienced–in-house creative team and help tell the ever-evolving story of Informatica through video and multimedia. You’ll be responsible for producing and managing a variety of video assets and playing a role in every stage of production from concept through delivery. You’ll be assisting cross-functional teams to bring Informatica to life with engaging customer stories, brand videos, multimedia projects, and social media experiences that make people stop scrolling and start learning.
Who You Are:
We’re looking for a video producing maestro – one who can own live-action pre-production logistics, and then on shoot day, light, mic, and run camera for interviews or compelling B-roll or both. And then, you’ll support the edit, color grade, and sound mix. The Video Producer will also need to feed our robust paid and organic social media campaigns by originating or collaborating on animated banners and GIFs. You’ll need to thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment, have a passion for visual storytelling, and get equal doses of excitement behind the camera or in the edit chair. This role supports our Creative Director and the entire Media & Advertising team and is expected to collaborate closely with global colleagues, production vendors, and a range of stakeholders across the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with a cross-functional team, ensuring that work is completed on time and that final products meet the expectations
- Collaborate with other members of the design team to uphold and maintain brand standards and guidelines
- Produce and managing incredibly engaging video and social media assets—from concept through delivery, including maintaining best practices and industry standards for web and social channels
- Intermediate to advance use of in-house or rented equipment (cameras, audio, lighting) and provide colleagues and executives training and guidance for remote/home recording
- Assist in developing interview questions and storyboards
- Intake, organize, and archive raw video footage and photography for editing, retouching, and color grading
- Maintain and update legacy videos to keep them current with branding and messaging
- Edit video assets in accordance with creative or editing guidelines
- Respond timely to editing requests and post-production questions
- Collaborate on standards for asset reuse and searchability with our DAM (Digital Asset Management), such as file size/format guidelines.
- Deliver short social-friendly segments, teasers/promos, and sizzle reels of live and virtual events, from raw footage or existing longer video assets
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Film, Video Production, or related work experience
- 4-6 years’ experience in video / photo production with leading brands or agencies
- Following COVID19, ability and willingness to travel ~30% of the time
- Intermediate to advanced user of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop or Lightroom, and After Effects along with the ability to take direction and implement feedback creatively.
- Mastery of other software (InDesign, Illustrator, Audition, Sketch, Cinema 4D, Maya) is a welcome bonus.
- A self-motivated “OK… what’s next?” attitude. Looks at projects and workflows with fresh eyes and brings new ideas to the table.
- Some projects will have very specific direction while others will have minimal guidance. You’ll need to be flexible enough to adapt to unique project conditions.
- Soft skills such as empathy, curiosity, humor, and an ability to receive tough but fair feedback when needed are mandatory. You will need to solve problems through negotiation, tact, and diplomacy
- Resourceful and focused with a keen eye for detail
- Creative, collaborative, disruptive and highly organized approach to solving problems and identifying opportunities
- Sense of urgency and comfortable working in an environment with quick turnaround times
- Impeccable integrity who embodies and practices world-class ethical standards in all they do
- Open-minded with flexible operating style, and natural consultative approach who gains the trust and respect of individuals at all levels and fosters a positive team environment
- Sophistication to be successful in a growing global company, but with the entrepreneurial spirit and mindset to make things happen
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Video Producer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US