Multiple Locations: Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom • United Kingdom
Job Number: 31260
Position Title: Senior Portfolio Representative
Informatica is currently looking for an Account Manager with experience selling into multiple vertical industries to join our team in Maidenhead, UK.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling Enterprise Cloud Data Management solutions to customers in the UK&I. This is a new business role, selling both to grow existing customers and new logo clients. In the role of Account Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Account Manager you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- You have a great opportunity to join a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader who helps brands like Tesla, Nike, and Manchester United leverage their most valuable asset – Data!
What You’ll Do
- As an Account Manager, you will sell a broad suite of solutions (Data Management, Cloud, Analytics and Data Governance).
- As a business-savvy Salesperson, you will explain how our Data Management solutions help customers’ meet their business objectives.
- You will develop relationships with a variety of key decision-makers (Chief Data Officer, Head of CRM, CFO, etc) and will use your executive network to reach key contacts across multiple BUs.
- Pipeline generation is key and you will be expected to generate qualified opportunities with the support of internal teams (Marketing, Business Development, etc) and external partners, plus your own network.
- At least five years of experience in a Field Sales role.
- Experience selling Enterprise Software; ideally, Data focused solutions i.e. Data Management, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Engineering, Data Science, PIM, etc.
- Ability to articulate complex solutions and map them on to customers’ needs.
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business customers or prospects.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DS2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB