Full Stack Engineer
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Job Number: 31941
Position Title: Software Engineer
Informatica is currently looking for a Software Engineer with experience in Enterprise-level, cloud-based software development to join our team in Redwood City, California.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of our microservices. In the role of Software Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as a Software Engineer, you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration skills.
Technology You’ll Use
- Docker and cloud platforms (AWS, Azure), cloud log services (ELK Stack), cloud application monitoring tools (AppDynamics, NewRelic)
- J2EE Spring Framework, Persistence Framework, Java SDK, web service protocol stack, REST, XML, JSON
- MVC and coding patterns, object-oriented programming skills; good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Unit testing techniques for JUnit.
What You’ll Do
- Write clean maintainable product code; develop and maintain test automation code.
- Handle internal and external dependencies for the features that you own.
- Be part of our DevOps Journey, with extreme ownership on the components, work you take.
- with geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams collaborate in an Agile environment.
- Work with the Product and Engineering leadership team to understand the vision, product roadmap and build the key product capabilities.
- Take part in the full application development lifecycle and own the technical product roadmap.
- Investigate, design, and develop features individually or with a small team, and compose feature design documents
- Lead feature development and follow through with other team members to ensure high quality and predictable delivery
- Provide detailed estimates of projects and meet project schedules
- Assist with product delivery by writing code, unit testing, automated test suites, and reviewing pull requests
- Participate in internal/cross-team meetings, scoping, decision making, and technical documentation
- Assist customers and field engineers with troubleshooting issues and problems
- Keep up-to-date on the latest and greatest tools and solutions that will best serve the business
- Solid experience in developing solutions using Java on Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Proficiency with Cloud technologies such as AWS Cloud (EC2, EC2 Container Service, Kubernetes), Azure, GCP
- Excellent cloud experience including but not limited to multi-tenancy, secured application, high availability, Micro Services, telemetry
- Excellent hands-on experience with Object-Oriented Design and development with Java and good experience in Relational Database like Oracle, SQL Server, NoSQL
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, IaC, Terraform, Ansible, test automation frameworks, Git Repository
- Building Application with Micro Services with end to end low latency response
- Can quickly get up to speed on any project or technology.
- Experience with migrating legacy applications to cloud adhering to best practices
- Excellent communication skills
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Full Stack Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SD1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US