Course Developer, Presales Enablement
Location: United States
Job Number: 32262
Position Title: Enablement Program Mgr
Course Developer, Presales Enablement
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
At Informatica, we have a vision – to create a world where every organization’s data is poised for greatness, empowered to deliver outcomes of unprecedented brilliance, at a scale never imagined. We’ve earned countless awards and recognition including Microsoft Partner of the Year and named a leader in five Gartner Magic Quadrants. Join our team to help thousands of customers conquer the impossible with data.
Course Developer, PreSales Enablement
The Course Developer, PreSales Enablement is a skilled content developer who may be accountable for any, or all, efforts in the development, delivery, efficacy monitoring of PreSales & technical training programs for the organization’s personnel. May assist training management in developing PreSales training programs and plans, including company PreSales training manual and materials.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with SMEs to develop Pre-Sales learning material that addresses learners at various levels of understanding
- Assists with the design, build, and implementation of a comprehensive enablement program (to include tools, processes, programs, and certifications) for sales in NA, EMEA & APJ
- Storyboard concepts for learning content including: interactive learning, e-learning, instructor-led
- Create unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content
- Edit and proofread new and existing content before publication
- Partner and collaborate with all enablement team members to ensure consistency and scalability of content/programs
- Work with cross-functional partners to gather all necessary resources to create innovative and easy to follow learning experiences
- Build compelling content using micro-learning principles
- Develop content in a variety of E-Learning and other authoring tools
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to re-work complex concepts into easily understood materials at all expertise levels
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Influences within the team and builds relationships outside of immediate area to accomplish objectives
- Increasing exposure to Sales Effectiveness tools and how software technology is used to overcome business problems
- Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and analytical skills
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia or Abode Creative Cloud
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Course Developer, Presales Enablement
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KD1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US