Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 32285
Position Title: Technical Support Engineer
The Knowledge Base (KB) team is a group of Content Analysts who are responsible for all documentation within Informatica Global Customer Support (GCS). Content Analysts are primarily responsible for editing and publishing technical articles, monitoring site traffic and content adoption by customers, designing and reviewing support videos and multimedia modules, executing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) activities, authoring end-user manuals, and publishing blogs in-house and on the company websites.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to create and manage the content within our internal and external Knowledge Base. In this role, you will be required to use your writing and editing skills to ensure that the knowledge base articles published are of highest quality. Understanding of the workings of a support organization, content management, and search engine optimization are critical for this role.
As an integral part of the KB team, you will be expected to:
- Edit Knowledge Base articles for completeness, style, and accuracy to ensure it reflects Informatica's commitment to quality
- Ensure timely availability and search-ability of highly technical documents in Informatica Knowledge Base for our customers
- Review the content consumption by customers and devise strategies to ensure better adoption
- Plan, develop, and write highly technical information that describes the functionality and behavior of Informatica products
- Gather information from technical specialists and SMEs and write FAQs, technical tips, and white papers on common problems reported by customers
- Understand and gain hands on experience on Informatica products
- 1-3 years in the field of technical writing/content management/knowledge management
- Proficiency of Knowledge Base concepts is mandatory
- Understanding of a CRM and KCS compliant authoring system such as Salesforce is recommended
- Understanding of site traffic analysis, HTML, Web concepts, and hands-on experience in video editing or with tools such as Omniture, Woopra, or Walk Me is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/English/Journalism or equivalent technical experience
- Certification in Technical Writing or Instructional Design will be an added advantage
- Excellent writing, documentation, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office is mandatory
- Great attitude, energy, and attention to detail are critical
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Content Analyst
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN