Location: United States
Job Number: 32414
Position Title: Principal Content Producer
Informatica is looking for a Content Marketer to produce compelling B2B content for today’s digital world. You are familiar with data management and governance concepts and are highly skilled at communicating the business and technology benefits in a conversational style suitable for C-suite, director, line of business, and practitioner audiences. You understand the role in the enterprise business marketplace of cloud infrastructure and platform technology such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Snowflake. And you have a passion for using words to influence a target audience to act at every step of the customer journey.
You are self-driven and a team player with an ability to drive content strategy and create impactful content. In this role of Content Marketer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment and you must have strong copywriting, technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
- Attract, educate and inspire our target audience with modern content, including interactive content, eBooks, blogs, Infographics, workbooks, videos and more
- Create the right content aligned to the different stages of the customer journey to increase awareness, drive conversions and increase revenue.
- Articulate the benefit and power of our products and solutions with a focus on cloud data management to help our customers succeed.
- Create content to ensure the messaging remains consistent and relevant to a specific persona, industry or audience. An important piece of the role is to ensure that all content is written in a modern, conversational style.
- Ensure all content is SEO driven with SEO keywords and best practices taken into account
- Track and report content performance, identify areas for improvement, and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Project manage your tasks for the greatest impact; prioritization is key
- Work collaboratively with web, product marketing, product management, field marketing, sales, and other teams to create innovative and compelling content that highlights the differentiated value of Informatica products and solutions.
- 8+ years of experience
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Strong writing and editing skills and exceptional communicator.
- Strategic, data-driven thinker with great execution skills to get the job done fast.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to self-manage.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
What Does Success Looks Like?
- Extensive writing experience across assets with pithy copy.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Results-oriented with experience working cross-functionally with product teams, sales and other marketing functions.
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to consider copy and content holistically and from the customer POV.
- Passion to experiment and generate new ideas on delivering content.
Nice to Have
- Marketing experience in cloud data management.
- Marketing experience in a SaaS company.
- Experience with digital marketing technology and tools.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) : Remote
Community / Marketing Title: Content Marketer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-NB2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US