Cloud Sales Specialist
Job Number: 32476
Position Title: Sales Specialist 5
This is the right time and the right place for high-energy, driven and goal-oriented Account Executives with knowledge of data integration technology, master data management and process automation. You can drive multiple transactions within our largest Enterprise Accounts while creating satisfied customers. You’ll use your strategic management skills and solid business-to-business sales experience to consistently meet and exceed quota and reap the compensation benefits for doing so.
Our Ideal Candidate
You’re adept at finding the right person(s) and asking the appropriate questions to uncover client challenges and pain. You’re an exceptional communicator with excellent presentation skills to consistently influence and build trust with clients and prospects. You’re a team player and use diplomacy whether working with Informatica teams or our partners. You are skilled at managing complex sales-cycles, and presenting to executive decision makers on the value of our full suite of Informatica Cloud Services. It is obvious that you enjoy making deals as it shows through your enthusiasm and efforts to overcome objections. You’re a natural for the job because you have a broad understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) market opportunities, especially related to Salesforce.com, and are able to articulate the benefits of Informatica Cloud Services.
Your key focus is to drive revenue by developing and managing relationships with both our customer base and qualified prospects as well as with our key partners. You will also focus on partnering with the Informatica Field Representative to Drive Informatica Cloud Sales. You’ll track your progress and forecast your sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce.com.
- Fluency in German and English.
- 5+ years of quota carrying software sales. Able to articulate SAAS and PAAS benefits.
- Data Management Software sales experience and knowledge of Cloud data Warehouse domain is preferred. Application middleware and Integration, API management and Business Process Management all potentially relevant too.
- Experience managing complex sales cycles from business champion to the CEO/CFO level
- Consistent earnings in past Account Executive roles while carrying a minimum $ 1M quota
- Experience managing large accounts and working in a matrix organization with other product specialists and Account managers
- Previous Sales Methodology training. Strong presentation and communication skills and strong customer references preferred
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Sales Specialist
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, DE