InfoSec Sr. Business Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 27145
Position Title: Sr Business Intelligence IT Analyst
The Information Security Business Analyst is part of the Global Security Office (GSO) India security strategy & operations office. This individual will partner across the organization to support the incorporation and delivery Information Security products, programs and services to support the business drivers for Informatica. They will advocate security to engage at the forefront of cloud and digital transformation initiatives, acting as an advocate to engrain security into Informatica’s cultural and business practices by providing visibility into requirements and metrics to show operational effectiveness and maturity.
The Business Analyst in this role will be primarily responsible for working with Information Security and IT teams to develop and regularly report against Key Performance Indicators and metrics for security services. Candidates will establish metrics for existing and new services, and setup dashboards and metrics for ongoing security projects and programs. The Business Analyst will also provide supplementary support for requirements gathering and building, providing insight into future program metrics and building relationships across various teams. May be responsible for assisting project related communications and reporting, including providing details reports for senior GSO leadership.
In support of security operations, the business analyst in this role may also assist with building requirements for shared services across the global security platform, provide analyst support on security operational spending and budget based on program needs, and may contribute in other business-related areas as assigned.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define and develop Key Performance Indicators for primary security services
- Define and develop metrics related to security operations, risk, and projects
- Develop dashboards, working with IT operations reporting teams, for real-time reporting on security metrics
- Monitor and maintain additional security related record keeping related to performance
- Help engrain security into Informatica’s culture and business processes through cross-organizational working groups, product security guidance, training, engineering, sales enablement and automation
- Assist in the evolution of security policies, procedures, and automation based on metrics and requirements to protect Informatica’s corporate and cloud infrastructure
- Work with various security and IT teams to develop detailed business requirements related to security projects and programs
- Create project-related metrics as necessary on a per-project basis
- Take direction from security and compliance leaders to implement a strategy for addressing compliance requirements
- Assist in the monitoring, metrics and reporting of GSO financial performance
- Consistent regular attendance at work
- May perform other duties and responsibilities
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or Information Security disciplines
- 2 to 5 years’ experience required.
- Understanding of Information Security and Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) terms and terminology
- Experience defining and reporting IT or security related performance and operational metrics
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to communicate compliance related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Experience reviewing and reporting against IT or security related financials
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Regular business hours, Monday – Friday. If additional hours are required, please list here:
- Travel Requirements: Domestic and/or International, up to 10%
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: InfoSec Sr. Business Analyst
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN