Senior Instructor, Informatica University
Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 23362
Position Title: Senior Instructor
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Instructor with experience in teaching software, hardware, and delivering classes in a corporate setting to join our Informatica University team in Dublin, Ireland.
As a Senior Instructor, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality courses enabling our customers to apply Informatica’s products to solve a variety of corporate data initiatives. In the role of Senior Instructor, you must be able to deliver classes in person and remotely, and work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Senior Instructor, you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Technology We Use:
- DB2, Informix, SQL Server, Sybase, Teradata, SQL, Windows, Unix, MS Office, Data Quality, Master Data Management, PowerCenter, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, VB, PL, Java
- Actively assist training participants with access to the remote training images, which may include coordinating with customer technical personnel
- Consistently deliver custom training assignments by helping to gather requirements in advance of the training, become familiar with customer’s business needs, and devise a tailored training agenda as needed
- Assist IU sales team in qualifying training offerings to customers
- Proactively conduct quality assurance of curriculum by testing and reviewing labs and presentations
- Provide guidance to curriculum developers in relation to the content and flow of the course material
- Deliver technical classes to Informatica customers, partners and employees at customer locations
- Lead and mentor other team members
- Actively work across multiple teams and departments across the globe
- Stay current with changes in the technical area of expertise and share knowledge with other teammates across all departments
- Strong experience teaching software/hardware/RDBMS technology in a professional corporate setting
- Proven experience with client/server and/or Service Oriented Architecture software products
- Demonstrated experience with current RDBMS releases such as DB2, Informix, SQL Server, Sybase or Teradata with a background in Structured Query Language (SQL)
What We Look For
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- Must be a champion of change, actively engaging and supporting change and innovation
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual
- Willingness to embrace new challenges and help drive success
- Solid Windows and/or UNIX operating system platform experience
- Proven experience and knowledge of Informatica products
- Must be an effective communicator
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Must be willing to travel 50-75% of the time (internationally)
- BS in Computer Science, Education, or Information Technology-related discipline
Informatica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Instructor, Informatica University
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE