Business Development Manager (German Market)
Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 24108
Position Title: Senior Business Development Manager
Informatica is currently looking for a Business Development Manager (German Speaking) with experience in telemarketing, IT software, and inside sales to join our Dublin team.
Job Summary: Business Development Manger
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for contacting customers, initiating the sales cycle, and create sales opportunities. In the role of Business Development Manager, you will be the first point of contact with German prospects, and work to turn them into long term customers. To be successful in the role of Business Development Manager, you must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment while maintaining good communication with management and team members.
- Stay current with changes in the technical area of expertise
- Proactively make outbound marketing calls
- Qualify inbound leads from events and marketing campaigns
- Communicate with key decision makers about their business challenges and addressing those. challenges with the benefits of our solutions
- Collaborate with other internal teams, including field sales, presales and marketing
- Effectively articulate the business message
- Initiate the first phase of the sales cycle, create awareness, and interest
- Previous experience in the IT Software industry
- Proven track record in achieving/exceeding goals, and experience in Telemarketing or Inside Sales
- Must be fluent in German, and have good working knowledge of English
What We Look For
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- Actively engaging and supporting change and innovation
- High energy, confident and self-motivated individual
- Willingness to embrace new challenges and help drive success
- Must be an effective communicator
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Manager (German Market)
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE