Customer Success Manager - French Speaker
Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 24154
Position Title: Associate Customer Success Manager - Digital
We are Informatica the globally recognized leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management! Our software is used to manage the data of some of the most visible Fortune 500 entities and government agencies in the world. We have thousands of customer and employees, and we operate all over the globe. Our software is helping to build self-driving electric cars, coordinate innovative cancer research and run championship sports teams!
Our award-winning Customer Success team is one of Informatica’s strongest assets, enabling us to strengthen our customer relationships by delivering on our promise of superior technology and proven results. The Customer Success team is committed to ensuring the successful launch of customer use cases on our Platforms and Products and driving future adoption, helping each customer derive as much value as possible from the Informatica Product Suite.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be responsible for supporting our customers’ successful adoption of Informatica technologies through proven methodologies for their success. With an initial focus on launching customer projects, you will then shift to further adoption through additional use cases and development of customer skillsets. You will also serve as the advocate of the customer to represent their needs with the internal teams at Informatica including Customer Support, Professional Services, Product Development, and Sales. This individual will have both business acumen as well as technical savviness to understand customer’s business drivers and recommend a solution through our technology.
- Manage onboarding process for new Informatica customers.
- Work with customer teams to build and enhance their Informatica skillsets.
- Assist customer with identifying and defining use cases for Informatica Products.
- Manage customer through initial launch of use cases.
- Serve as the escalation point and manage the process to effectively address customer satisfaction and escalation of issues until resolved. This will include coordinating internal resources that interact with each customer.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer and develop them into reference customers.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction by surveying customers and making adjustments to increase customer satisfaction based on their feedback.
- Develop and execute customer success plans, and tracking and reporting on key metrics for customer adoption and success.
- Document the findings from customer interactions and communicating them to various teams inside Informatica. Align Informatica Product roll out and customer’s adoption on product features Manage the process to effectively address customer satisfaction and escalation of issues until resolved. This will include coordinating internal resources that interact with each customer.
- Take a proactive approach in identifying customers who may be at risk of becoming less than completely satisfied and define a success plan based on their business goals
- Communicate the Informatica value at all customer levels, from CTOs/CIOs, to engineering managers and developers.
- Identify upsell and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent; MBA or advanced degree preferred).
- Ability to learn fast, shift directions even faster and work collaboratively on a highly effective team.
- Minimum 7 years relevant work experience in the field of project management, customer service, professional services, consulting.
- Expertise and experience dealing with large accounts at the most senior IT and business levels
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog.
- Software experience, preferably SAAS software.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in French; should have prior experience in speaking, reading and writing fluently in French.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Success Manager - French Speaker
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE