Senior Manager - Web Digital Marketing
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 26193
Position Title: Sr Manager, Online Marketing
This is a critical role within our Brand, Media and Digital team. This individual will be responsible for web planning, prioritization, execution of website initiatives. This individual will be the steward to drive website optimization roadmap, informed by user-path analysis, UX research, voice of the customer/prospects and other business stakeholders. Web Digital program manager will manage the publishing calendar to promote global and regional campaigns, events, high value content, customer stories to ensure website is constantly revitalized and aligned to featured spotlights across Informatica.com, country sites, event sites, partner portals, Digital landing pages.
What you will do
• Develop, launch and maintain an ongoing system for managing modules across Informatica global and regional web properties
• Secure approval across multiple departments each week on key features for publishing content to Informatica’s web properties
• Manage client communication and expectations to ensure internal client satisfaction
• Analyze web and user path analytics to inform decisions and boost performance
• Work with Brand/Design Director on UX research, taking insights to develop web design and optimization plan
• Work with SEO Director to refresh and prioritize web pages that need to be optimized for SEO
• Work closely with Web Development/Ops team on prioritizing tasks on dev roadmap
• Establish governance and ongoing optimization process for retiring and updating assets
• Work with key stakeholders to refresh targeting / personalization business rules and adaptive web content approaches
• Optimize lead generation activities from the web to improve speed-to-lead, deepen customer engagement and accelerate asset consumption/repeat visits.
• Employ modern digital-first techniques to deliver personalized and adaptive content experiences, (persona, segment, vertical, user buying path)
• Manage project tasks and communication with various departments to keep projects on budget and on-time
Attend daily/weekly status meetings with department stakeholders
Who you are
• Demonstrated experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Test & Target and Adobe Audience Manager
• Understanding of B2B marketing, SEO and digital marketing concepts for Enterprise
• Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices, Google AdWords, Facebook (FBX), Doubleclick Bid Manager (DBM), Amazon Media Group (AMG), Quora Ads, etc
• Critical thinking, metrics and results-driven, and problem-solving skills a must
• Strong creative sensibility, informed by customer-centric view
• Metrics and results driven
• Deep understanding of driving end-to-end activation from creative development, media, production, and overall project execution of off/online campaigns
• Open-minded with flexible operating style, and natural consultative approach who gains the trust and respect of individuals at all levels, and fosters a positive team environment
• Ability to adapt and thrive in a new role where there is ambiguity combined with a critical need to prioritize
• Sophistication to be successful in a growing global company, but with the entrepreneurial spirit and mindset to make things happen
Education and Experience
• 7-10 Years in Web/Digital Marketing role, with web strategy / planning focus
• BA/BS in Marketing or related field
• Experience using collaboration and project management tools (ex. Workfront)
• Understanding of development project workflows and process
• Strong communication, relationship building and collaboration skills with proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems
• Excellence organization, attention to detail and time management skills
• Strong presentation, PPT skills and ability to interact and convey ideas succinctly with senior leader
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people at all levels in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working with a global to regional operating model
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager - Web Digital Marketing
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US