Lead Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 26585
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer
Informatica’s Master Data Management (MDM) product group builds products that deliver consolidated and reliable business-critical data to improve business operations. This single view of data, also known as master data across the enterprise, helps leading firms in financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, healthcare, government, energy and other industries drive key business imperatives like increased revenue, profits and ROI by empowering business users with consolidated and reliable business-critical data—such as customers, products, channel partners, suppliers—and the relationships between data.
We’re currently looking for a Technical Lead with a desire to work on the development of products. You will primarily work on designing and developing product features for the next generation Informatica MDM, a multitenant software-as-a-service (SaaS) MDM platform for the existing on premise & hosted solutions. You will be based out of our office in Bengaluru, India.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Drive innovation and discussions to create and improve product, process and technology.
- Design and architect complex non-functional features including Security / Scaling / Multi-Tenancy / High Availability / Disaster Recovery / Customizations and Zero Downtime patching
- Promote and apply engineering best-practices including code reviews, design/architecture reviews, unit testing code coverage review
- Work with product managers, quality assurance engineers and user experience designers to build the best products for our users
- Mentor junior members in the team
- Work in geographically dispersed team of highly motivated and energetic professionals.
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of Java based enterprise software development experience
- Must be hands on, strong individual contributor, capable of providing technical leadership and direction to cross-functional teams.
- Strong expertise in BigData ecosystem
- Strong systems fundamentals related to performance, scale and cloud.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills within an organization.
What We’d Like to See
- Must possess the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and business stakeholders
- Must demonstrate excellent written or oral communication skills including the ability to clearly articulate ideas and messages
- Very good organizing, time management and priority setting skills
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations with clarity, focus and professionalism
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Software Engineer
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN