Intern - Global Customer Support
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 26807
Position Title: Intern
We are looking for data scientists with proven record of applying data science to solve problems at an industrial scale. Candidate will be part of the fast-paced data science team. Candidates will be required to interact with Customer Support Teams, Maintenance renewal team, Automation team to understand their problems, gather relevant data, build models by applying advanced analytics and generate insights to solve the identified problems. Candidate should enjoy playing with machine learning and finding patterns in big data.
Who will fit in the team:
Enjoy playing with machine learning, Natural Language Processing, Data Science Tools and finding patterns in our customer data.
If you are creative, analytical, self-driven, can work with least supervision, and passionate about your work and like working with different support teams, you can work with us.
- The role would encompass building analytics, recommendation, framework and identifying key analytics projects for Global Customer Support, focussed on Customer analytics. Responsibility cut across teams.
- You will be working on data modeling and identifying patterns in Global Customer Support data.
- Generating Models for classifications for Customer Success initiatives using Machine learning.
- Generating taxonomy from customer case data using Natural Language Processor.
- Building Natural Language processing platform, Data Lake for Customer data
- Derive insights from Structured, semi-structured and Unstructured data – Supervised and Unsupervised.
- Specify manipulative or computational methods to be applied to models.
- Perform validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and reformulate models as necessary.
Desired Skill Set
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques like Bayesian, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, etc.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical methods including multi-variate statistical methods, discrete choice modelling, etc.
- Hands on experience in building and deploying models in Production
- Working knowledge on tensorflow and other Deep Learning frameworks.
- Exposure on Training models on GPU servers and on the cloud.
- Understanding/Implementation experience of the state of the art Neural Network architectures like LSTM, LSTM with Attention etc.
- Optimization solutions like constraint based optimization, game theory, etc. is a bonus
- Working proficiency in at least one programming language (C++, Java, R, Python, etc.) and SQL
- Working proficiency in at least one data mining tool (SAS, SPSS, R, RapidMiner, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or
- Master’s degree in Mathematics or Statistics
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Intern - Global Customer Support
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN