Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 25538
Position Title: Sr Information Security Analyst
We’re currently looking for a Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer with experience in implementing and automating security tools, managing asks, cross-functional interdependencies to join our team in Dublin.
As our Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for delivery of the next generation of cloud platform and products, using the latest cutting edge cloud technology, such as Amazon AWS, Salesforce.com, and Microsoft Azure, to provide transformational and reliable cloud services to our customers.
You must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use:
- Amazon AWS, com, and Microsoft Azure
- Python, JAVA, or Ruby
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Define and lead effective security strategy, processes, and metrics, both as a team and working in partnership with other teams
- Work with our infrastructure engineering team to build automations to harden Linux systems and production networks in the cloud
- Enable self-service of security tools to promote ubiquitous security culture
- Create internal tooling and documentation to improve the developer and DevSecOps experience
- Identify areas of opportunity to streamline the vulnerability remediation process, and automate vulnerability remediation through tools integration
- Develop and improve standards for security (via security as code) across a continuous delivery environment and cloud-based production deployments
- 2-5 years of development experience
- 1-2 years of experience working with security teams
- Hands-on development experience with Python, JAVA, or Ruby
- Operational experience running servers in AWS or a similar cloud environment
- Experience managing security tools and server configuration
- Experience tuning, improving, and devising new ways to collect signals, identifying suspicious events, and codifying them in an operational production environment
- Experience with log or data analysis, extracting salient data points to improve detective capabilities
- Broad exposure to various security disciplines and a deep understanding of models and principles behind core security concepts such as MFA and token-based authentication
What We’d Like to See
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Offensive security certified professional
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE