Senior Product Specialist
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 26438
Position Title: Senior Product Specialist
This key individual will serve as Product Specialist for both internal teams and external customers. The primary responsibilities involve working closely with internal Engineering organization and support staff to debug the code, solve technical product problems with cloud products and provide Level3 support. He/she will ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion.
Master’s in computer science with 2+ years of relevant experience, or bachelor’s in computer science with 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Good understanding of Amazon AWS or Azure ecosystems
- Experience in implementing/supporting SaaS applications like, amazon DynamoDB or AzureDB, etc
- Experience in Java debugging skills with thread & Heap dump analysis
- Strong programming language knowledge in Java or scripting languages like Python, or Shell is big plus
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent learner, comfortable with Agile development practices
- Excellent communication skills and a good team player
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality results with attention to details
- Investigating problems inInformatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) components deployed on Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Debugging the code and providing instrumented builds and fixes for the issues reported by customers
- Troubleshooting complex technical problems and working with the customer and Informatica development to resolve technical roadblocks
- Provide tuning guidelines for performance issues
- Developing productivity tools to enhance the user experience and supportability of the Products
- Recommending fixes to R&D on critical Issues in the product
- Interact with customers and be their trusted advisor
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer, with a proven record of accomplishment in technical field to join our Advanced Support team.
As an employee with Informatica,
- You will be part of a strong team of knowledgeable and committed technical specialists and connected onto the worldwide Informatica technical pool.
- Thriving in a fast-paced Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services(IICS) platform, you will work with our Informatica cloud customers and solve their complex technical problems related to the product and its peripheries like AWS, cloud connectivity and Network etc.
- On the job training, on-going learning and development are a key part of why our professionals are widely respected and are treated as world number one in technical support arena.
Our Ideal Candidate
- You’re a natural leader who strives for excellence and is known for prodigious technical ability.
- You possess good communication, customer-relationship skills, responsiveness and diplomacy.
- You’re comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- You have advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitude that allows you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- Inspire and motivate people to rally support behind the vision, make it shareable by everyone
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) : Austin, TX
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Specialist
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US