Lead Software Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, IN
Job Number: 26462
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer
Informatica Data Security Group (DSG) is a product development team who focus on development of Industry Leading Data Security Products. The products help customers to discover and protect sensitive data across the enterprise.
As the Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of the Informatica Analyst Tool R&D team. You are expected to implement product development on time and drive customer success through R&D level support and related engagements.
Our Ideal Candidate
One, who has highly motivated, experienced and a professional with a good understanding of object oriented design and programming. One who exhibit excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills & have good experience in web based product development.
As part of the development team you need to:
- Develop features and harden the existing components in Informatica Analyst Tool product.
- Develop and harden the product UI/Server Side.
- Work with the QA team in developing test plans for all features and fixes
- Produce work estimates as requested; refine estimate skills over time to ensure accurate forecasting for software product delivery dates.
- Utilize analytical skills in determining the root cause of problems, and demonstrate ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements (such as urgent customer problems).
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; advanced degree preferred
- 6 or more years of professional software development experience in an object-oriented language.
- Proficiency in Java, OOPS concepts and design patterns.
- Experience of designing large enterprise systems.
- Experience developing server lifecycle, inter process interaction, load balancing, failover
- Mastery of multi-threaded computing and high competency with the Java concurrency libraries
- Strong experience in development tools and IDEs like Eclipse, JIRA and Perforce
- Extensive experience in at least one of the following databases: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase
- Deep knowledge of core Java libraries and common design patterns
- Strong experience in Web technologies like Servlets, Spring, Tomcat
- UI skills like Java Script, JQuery, Isomorphic, etc.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Energetic and motivated self-starter
- Ability to think creatively
- Having experience in OSGI is plus
- Good knowledge of working in a Unix environment (shell scripts, build systems) is a plus
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Software Engineer
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, IN