Senior Full Stack Engineer
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 26539
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer
We’re currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer with experience in full stack web application development to join our team in Redwood City, California.
As our Senior Software Engineer in the Informatica Cloud team, you will be responsible for designing and building the next generation cloud platform. In the role of Senior Software Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Senior Software Engineer you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use:
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
You will be based in Redwood City, CA and will:
- Investigate, design, and develop the features individually or with a small team
- Lead feature development and follow through with other team members to ensure high quality and predictable delivery
- Work with the QA team to ensure minimal regressions and comprehensive customer-centric testing
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, scoping, decision making and technical documentation
- Passionately share your knowledge: you enjoy mentoring team members, can communicate effectively, and clearly articulate and support UX decisions to a wide audience
- Assist customers and field engineers with troubleshooting issues and problems.
- 3 or more years of enterprise software development experience
- Strong experience in J2EE Spring Framework, Persistence Framework, OSGi, Java SDK, web service protocol stack, REST, XML, JSON
- Strong experience in MVC and coding patterns
- Strong object-oriented programming skills; good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with unit testing techniques for Web UI, Ant, JUnit, Eclipse
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative and willing to mentor and develop others
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and release management techniques
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast paced, iterative product definition and development environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- BS in Computer Science.
What We’d Like to See
- Experience with data-intensive and multi-threaded service-oriented cloud products with high performance and scalability requirements
- Experience with Cloud application development, deployment, operation, and support
Advanced degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Full Stack Engineer
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US