ISV Product Marketing Manager - Microsoft Ecosystem.
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 26551
Position Title: Product Marketing Manager 5
If you are passionate about evangelizing cloud solutions that help enterprises revolutionize their business this job is for you. You will be a primary member of a high-impact, innovative global marketing team focused on growing Informatica’s footprint with leading ISV technology partner ecosystems. ISV Ecosystems are a primary center for growth representing a strategic investment by the company. In this role, you will be responsible for the marketing execution strategy, messaging, and content for strategic partner ecosystems. You will collaborate to develop impactful joint partner campaigns that align with global market objectives, company positioning, and strategies to inspire adoption and grow pipeline for Informatica Enterprise Cloud Data Management products. You will be responsible for communicating how companies can succeed with Informatica’s solutions and the partner ecosystem to achieve their data-driven business goals.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have high-energy, are an out-of-the box, strategic thinker that is self-motivated and has superb communication skills. You are results-oriented and can excel in a fast-paced environment. When something isn’t working, you shift gears quickly, and come up with a new approach and renewed energy to tackle any challenge. You have great interpersonal skills, solid teamwork and project management experience and can independently prioritize and track complex, competing schedules; proactively anticipate and complete tasks; and self-initiate programs.
Reporting to the Sr. Director Ecosystems Marketing and focus on the following:
Design and execute a successful marketing execution strategy
- Nurture strong relationships with our ISV partner marketing leads and enable them on Informatica’s value prop and key messages
- Build high-impact, joint marketing campaigns with ecosystem
- Develop positioning and messaging that effectively differentiates Informatica products from the competition in your ecosystem
- Work with customers to develop compelling assets that tell the story of their success with Informatica and the ecosystem
- Drive the creation of compelling and innovative thought leadership and sales content (e.g. case studies, white papers, data sheets, blog posts, customer presentations, FAQs, etc.) to accelerate customer and industry awareness, and adoption of the Informatica and ecosystem solution.
- Work with program, product and regional marketing teams to develop and support global campaign strategies that rapidly create awareness and fuel pipeline
- Evangelize our solutions via marketing events, webinars, social media and other channels
- Serve as a subject matter expert to enable the sales team to effectively understand the customer buying journey and articulate the value of Informatica products to prospects
- Develop and drive the complete launch plans for new products into your ecosystem
- 5 years of product/partner marketing experience in enterprise software
- Technical knowledge of leading cloud platforms and big data vendors
- Excels at cross team collaboration
- Experience with content development (presentations, eBooks, web content, sales enablement, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated open, positive attitude and driven to make an impact
- Ability to build strong relationships with both Informatica and partner ecosystem stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; MBA a plus
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) : Seattle WA
Community / Marketing Title: ISV Product Marketing Manager - Microsoft Ecosystem.
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US