Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 26554
Position Title: Principal Consultant PS
We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. We ensure our customer’s success in deploying our data integration and analytic platforms. Our consultants work with our customers and business partners both on short-term assignments to lend tactical expertise as well as long-term efforts to ensure we deliver data quality projects in accordance with customer expectations.
As a Service Labs Principal Architect for Informatica’s Professional Services group, you will provide technical expertise in developing innovative solutions around Informatica products. You will be responsible for liaising and gathering solution requirements from Sales, R&D, Pre-Sales and Professional Services consulting teams across the globe. The successful candidate will drive the Service Labs initiatives such as building new accelerators, tools, utilities to fast track time to value. This position offers unlimited potential for personal and professional growth. You will work in a fast-paced environment delivering solutions around the Informatica product suite. Your technical skills will be very critical to deliver innovative solutions.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a strong technical architect with excellent solutioning skills. Familiarity with one or more Informatica products is required. You will embrace complex problems and provide a practical and strong solution. Your technical capability to understand the solution requirements in a short time and adapt to new circumstances will be required. Having an excellent sense of time management to meet deadlines is very important.
- Architect solutions (accelerators, reusable artifacts, tools, utilities) based on customer needs on Informatica products
- Development of solutions using your in-depth knowledge of one or more programming languages such as Java, Python
- Strong OS concepts and UNIX/Windows scripting experience
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, estimating, scoping, decision making and technical documentation reviews
- Authoring functional requirement specifications. Gathering review feedback and finalizing specifications.
- Creating concrete project plan and ensuring deliverables are met within agreed timelines
- Participating in reviews of related components.
- Design, develop, test and deploy solutions in accordance with timelines
- Supervise and mentor intermediate and junior level team members
- Provide training and enablement for customers and internal teams
- Manage a small team of developers
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA with a total work experience of more than 8 years
- 5 plus years of experience in one or more Informatica products – Power Center, B2B Data Transformation, DQ, BDM, MDM
- Team Management experience for at least 2 years
- Good understanding of Cloud ecosystems (AWS/Azure/GCP), SaaS, iPaaS, Cloud integration etc.
- Hands-on experience and intermediate scripting skills in Operating Systems (Windows, Unix and Linux)
- Familiarity with server-side technologies like J2EE, Spring or equivalent frameworks
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Architect
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN