Senior Instructor & Sales Trainer - Enablement
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 26580
Position Title: Sr Principal Enablement Program Mgr
As a pivotal member of the Enablement team, this individual contributor will be responsible for driving implementation of key training initiatives that support our client-facing teams in one of our (3) geographies (NA, EMEA-LATAM and APJ). The ideal candidate will demonstrate individual resourcefulness and a drive to get things done with a collaborative, ‘make it happen’ approach.
Key goals and responsibilities include:
- Focus on the overall success of the Informatica Sales team by planning, designing and implementing new systems and processes. Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Managing all aspects of regularly-scheduled Sales Training calls
- Collaborating on appropriate topics
- Guiding creation of presentation materials
- Managing logistics of scheduling and delivering the training
- Implementation of new Sales Enablement Platform
- Works closely with system & tools team to provide input into proper design of new system
- Mastery of system to enable design of sales-focused training
- Design of training content as well as influence of delivery techniques
- Ability to work with peers and with sales team directly to fully understand the unique capabilities, needs and challenges of selling at Informatica to design training that resonates with sellers.
- Provide regional project management support for key knowledge management initiatives.
- Provide key support and drive continuity between Marketing and Sales teams to ensure seamless campaign communication across our prospect and customer contacts.
- Interface fluently across key platforms and tools including: Sales CRM, Content repository, Marketing Automation, Enablement platform and overall enablement tools.
- Oversee and develop key internal reporting and metrics to substantiate training compliance and understanding.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting and communications to key stakeholders; participate in and/or facilitate regular cross-functional briefings.
- Drive Global adoption and participation in enablement programs.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to Enablement team members on key Enablement systems.
- 3+ years of sales or sales-support experience
- Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
- Excellent analytic, presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent prioritization skills, with demonstrated capacity to collaborate cross-functionally in a matrixed organization is a plus.
- Demonstrate decisive but inclusive decision making in a fast-paced multi-workstream environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years relevant Program or Project Management experience a plus
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Alternative Location(s) : Remote, US
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Instructor & Sales Trainer - Enablement
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US