Strategy & Planning Analyst
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 26587
Position Title: Strategy & Planning Analyst
In partnership with senior strategy & planning staff and executive stakeholders, participates in the development of business unit level, and potentially, company-wide strategy and business plans.
- Refines and enhances strategy in collaboration with the business units, ensuring a complete ecosystem is in place to drive market success.
- Analyzes market data to identify trends/opportunities, develops strategic direction from market information, and creates compelling market analysis presentations.
- Research, analyze and provide strategic advice to clarify, plan and monitor the growth of bookings/revenues and market share.
- Leverages key stakeholders from each Business Unit, looking at competitive data on a real time basis, tracking potential disruptors, and driving a strategy that informs the business on future trends and decisions as well as resource investment.
- Partakes in the development of competitive intelligence to measure and track existing and emerging competitors across the company’s business.
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues.
- May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools.
Knowledge & Skills
Seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization who resolves wide ranges of issues in creative ways.
Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Expands skills and practical knowledge by routinely working with experts in the field and outside of immediate team/area/segment.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
Minimum 3-5 years of relevant professional experience.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Strategy & Planning Analyst
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US