Strategy & Planning Analyst
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 26587
Position Title: Strategy & Planning Analyst
In partnership with senior strategy & planning staff and executive stakeholders, participates in the development of business unit level, and potentially, company-wide strategy and business plans.
- Refines and enhances strategy in collaboration with the business units, ensuring a complete ecosystem is in place to drive market success.
- Analyzes market data to identify trends/opportunities, develops strategic direction from market information, and creates compelling market analysis presentations.
- Research, analyze and provide strategic advice to clarify, plan and monitor the growth of bookings/revenues and market share.
- Leverages key stakeholders from each Business Unit, looking at competitive data on a real time basis, tracking potential disruptors, and driving a strategy that informs the business on future trends and decisions as well as resource investment.
- Partakes in the development of competitive intelligence to measure and track existing and emerging competitors across the company’s business.
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues.
- May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools.
Knowledge & Skills
Seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization who resolves wide ranges of issues in creative ways.
Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Expands skills and practical knowledge by routinely working with experts in the field and outside of immediate team/area/segment.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
Minimum 3-5 years of relevant professional experience.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Strategy & Planning Analyst
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US