Inside Sales Representative
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 26601
Position Title: Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Rep - Mid Market
We play a vital role not only with regard to revenue generation, but also with Informatica’s reputation in the marketplace. We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth that a position in Sales affords us.
We want enthusiastic inside sales professionals with a penchant for detail and a knack for verbal persuasion. As a key member of the sales team, you’ll work closely with an Account Manager developing sales leads within a defined geographical and/or horizontal territory. You will have the opportunity to succeed as a salesperson for a global leader in a growing industry. You will leverage your telesales experience, inter-personal skills and energy to meet team goals.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have a lot of energy matched with superb communication skills. You fuse these skills with your product expertise to overcome objections, land new accounts and secure upgrade opportunities within our existing customer base. You excel in a fast-paced environment, exceeding goals and leading your team to do the same. When something isn’t working, you shift gears quickly, coming up with a new approach and renewed energy to tackle any challenge. In addition to the attributes mentioned, you’ll also be able to:
- Apply your curiosity and knowledge about data integration and related technology to generate interest in Informatica products from sales leads and potential customers.
- Use your organizational skills to create a productive workflow that the larger team can understand and follow efficiently.
You will contact customers and prospects daily via phone to identify, manage, and close up-sell or add-on opportunities through all sales stages. You’ll conduct regular prospecting and sales calls to target accounts in order to impart product attributes and deliver demonstrations via online meetings. Using your strong prospecting, account management and closing skills, you’ll achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline and forecast goals as well as other defined objectives. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Qualify and further develop warm leads by performing custom, end-user requirements analyses.
- Record daily sales activities in our CRM system to track interactions with prospects and customers
- Coordinate customer-facing activities as a critical part of closing business and managing customer relationships.
- Understand sales targeting including, talk-time/dial, funnel contribution, revenue and pipeline creating targets
- Create reliable forecasting models that ensure long term forecasting accurate; Provide updates and reporting on forecasting and other sales activities such as pipeline development and active deals as part your regular reporting duties
- College degree and/or equivalent experience
- Telesales experience a must
- 3+years Sales/Lead Generation experience with at least 2 years in a closing role; Manager levels require a minimum of one year of successful management experience
- Demonstrated success navigating complex sales cycles and closing deals over $50,000
- Experience selling enterprise class software licenses at a reputable company
- Knowledge of navigating business organization structures, buying influences and purchasing processes
- Computer skills and aptitude required
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Inside Sales Representative
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US