Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 26628
Position Title: Senior Manager, Information Technology
Provides leadership for those involved in the development, design and optimization of one or more information technology and systems functions supporting company business processes and technical information systems platforms. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis, selection and modification of enterprise systems, application software, installation of network hardware/software and database management. Provides direction for the effort required to protect the company’s data, tools and information systems. Ensures infrastructure architecture standards maximize efficiency and support platform compatibility. Usually requires subject matter knowledge of user group for practical application of system characteristics. Coordinates delivery of services to user groups and ensures IT service is uninterrupted. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Should have experience in managing 24 x 7 Global Infrastructure Operations
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure technologies such as networks (LAN, WAN and border technologies), telecommunications, windows and Unix server platforms, storage & Backup
- Good understanding of cloud technologies
- Good understanding of ITSM concepts
- Vendor Management
- Plans, directs, and co-ordinates the team’s activities to manage and implement project and/or interrelated projects from contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to find root causes of problems and quickly determine efficient solutions
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships across all organizations
- Strong leadership and management working as part of a high achieving management team
- Ability to adapt and work in a global multinational organization with matrix leadership and influencing teams without direct authority
- Ability to demonstrate management through change, both organizationally and technically
- Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and implement best practices to improve products, processes, or services
- Ability to lead projects of significant complexity and risk exposure
- Collaborative and leadership skills to hold various teams accountable and managing vendor relationships effectively
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Working Knowledge of managed service providers (MPS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (peers, managers, engineers, account leaders and project managers including good, active listening skills.
- Good understanding in MS Projects, preparing presentation for management
- Technology Audits management e.g. ISO, SOC, ITIL, etc.
- Backups and BCP/ DRP management
- Ensuring Technology Services Uptime SLAs are met
- Train, coach and mentor team members including their career development
- Minimum 14+ years of experience in managing IT support teams
- Considerable experience in handling Managed Service Providers, vendor management
- Excellent knowledge of ITSM concepts
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN