Location: San Francisco, California US
Job Number: 26668
Position Title: Principal Consultant PS
Recognized thought leader in field of expertise
Substantial contributor to documented best practices, white papers, guides, and process improvement
- Engages in the most complex customer environments and challenging projects and achieve successful outcomes.
- Share expert level knowledge through mentoring, educational development and delivery, speaking engagements and blogs, and other social media outreach
- Provides key product enhancement, design and new release feedback to R&D
- Executes on the cutting edge of product roll out including ‘first time’ installations, projects, and use cases with new technology
- Travel to customer sites typically exceeds 50%, but may exceed 75% for extended periods, as applicable to the customer engagement.
Knowledge & Skills
Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Exercises judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
Leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
Thorough understanding of Informatica business priorities, strategy and direction.
Works across the organization and maintains/builds strong working relationships based in experiences/past interactions.
Significant experience leading the Technical Delivery of Enterprise Data management projects
Certified in multiple components of Informatica and Third-Party toolsets
Expert level database and data management skills
Published industry white papers, best practices, field guides and external communications
Expert delivery of complex implementations in 2 or more technology areas
Experience in implementing technology solutions outside of their area of expertise
Developed ability in communicating to executive level audiences in both interpersonal and presentation formats.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Must be a US Citizen, Green Card or US Permanent Resident (Sorry no H-1 VISA or OPT Student type sponsorships available)
City: San Francisco
Alternative Location(s) : Redwood City or Austin, TX
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Consultant
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Francisco, California US