Director, Professional Services Enablement
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 26669
Position Title: Director, Field Enablement
The Director, Informatica Professional Services Enablement develops, establishes and directs professional services solution implementation training strategies, policies to ensure the maximum effectiveness of the Professional Services organization and system integration partners. Determines and evaluates training needs for the organization. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the IPS Enablement function.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads a team of professional field Enablement staff. Defines key metrics and tracks team performance regularly.
- Determines and evaluates Professional Services enablement needs for the global professional services organization.
- Directs the development of curriculum, programs, tools, procedures, and process strategies.
- May create, organize and conduct high-level training sessions.
- Facilitates formal and informal presentations to executive leadership, and other stakeholder function leaders, as appropriate.
- Provides enablement guidance within the professional services organizations and shares best practices.
- Analyzes performance of professional services delivery personnel to determine need for additional enablement.
- Keeps informed of new enablement methods and techniques.
- Travels to Enablement events and internal meetings, typically up to 30%.
- At this level, incumbents will lead a globally distributed team and resources with BU/Segment wide Enablement accountability.
- Participates in the Enablement organizational strategy and objectives development.
Knowledge & Skills
- Highly experienced at building teams, approaches and content for professional services enablement in a software company context.
- Uses expert leadership skill in collaboration and prioritization to direct and influence operations in the functional area.
- Expert level analytical and complex problem solving skills in their functional area, with the ability to influence as a leader across functions.
- Adept at setting and driving strategic initiatives in the functional area, as well as influencing at higher tiers of the organization.
- Frequent engagement with top level executives to provide functional expertise advice that influences business unit strategy.
- Uses functional area strategy and direction from senior leadership, as well as long term business objectives, to guide work and direct the work of others.
- Creates an environment that promotes the identification and development of talent, as well as planning for future talent needs of the organization.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Minimum 15+ years of relevant professional experience.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Professional Services Enablement
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US