Marketing Insight Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 26688
Position Title: Marketing Research Analyst
The Marketing insights team is a group of passionate, seasoned and very dynamic marketers responsible and accountable for driving the Informatica brand and creating impactful marketing programs that deliver leads and pipeline across the Informatica product family.
In this newly created, individual contributor role, you will be responsible for detail reporting and tracking of all marketing campaigns and channel performance for our various digital marketing initiatives. Your day-to-day activities entails building and adoption of analytical reports and dashboards in the BI tool - Tableau across the marketing organization. Conceptually, you understand data sources and the relationship within them both in terms of business context and in terms of cross referencing to join data sources.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a data driven, curious professional with the ability to see the forest, not just the trees. You work well in a collaborative environment with a global team; you enjoy teaching as much as cracking tough problems. You are able to get things done and ensure that we find more prospects, move them through the funnel, increase conversion rates every step along the way driving more revenue in the end.
Reporting to the Manager – Marketing Insights and Tech, you will:
• Meets with fellow marketers on a regular basis and captures reporting requirements and the business objectives for the specific reports.
• Develops and deliver standard and ad-hoc reports within the development timelines and in accordance with quality control, validation and change controls.
• Communicates reporting changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally and written documentation – to marketers and other stakeholders to ensure reports/dashboards are understood.
• Monitor reports and dashboards consumption by marketing team members in Tableau and find the root cause of reports that are not consumed; Research potential data issues discovered via reporting.
• Consolidate all marketing data into analytics platform (Marketing Data Lake) to draw unified, meaningful and impactful business insights, ingesting various transactional data sets to enable a bigger picture view.
• Work with various Marketing Teams to ensure they have the Analytics they need to drive effectiveness, teach them how to utilize Analytics, best practices
• Assist in the design and documentation of data infrastructure and technologies
• Use Analytics within various tools – Adobe Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce etc. to capitalize on low hanging fruit in terms of business insights to move-the-needle for the business
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Insight Analyst
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN