Professional Services Consultant
Location: Stuttgart, DE
Job Number: 26690
Position Title: Consultant PS
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an intelligent self-starter who can stay focused and efficient, whether working alone or in a group on customer side. You like to understand complex technical and business concepts and explain them to others. You are a confident pro-active individual who exhibits tact and patience when circumstances demand it. Ideally you have:
- Interest in data governance essential, data integration and data analysis desirable
- Knowledge in using and administering Linux, capable in different programming and scripting languages
- Up to date understanding of Hadoop architecture, components and latest technology movements as well as popular additions such as HIVE and Spark
- Database appliance and new generation data management software such as Teradata, Greenplum, Redshift, etc desirable
- Familiarity with the Informatica product stack desirable
- Personable, with good judgment and an approachable communication style
- Fluency in German and English with strong written and verbal communication
- Willing to travel within Europe (mainly DE, AT, CH)
You like to work with clients to ensure they are implementing, adopting and succeeding with the Informatica emerging tech products like Enterprise Data Catalog and Axon. All our consultants are required to have superior communication skills, technical problem-solving skills, and a customer orientation such that they can travel to customer sites alone and handle any issue that arises as the customer implements the Informatica products. You will advise and guide customers, helping them through their journey alone or with a team. You will promote best practices while managing project deliverables, timelines and customer expectations. Your ultimate mission is to deliver a first-rate client experience and positive brand awareness for Informatica.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) : Paris
Community / Marketing Title: Professional Services Consultant
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stuttgart, DE