Director, HR Business Partner
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 26707
Position Title: Director, People Business Partner
We’re currently looking for Director, HR Business Partner to join our Redwood City team, this role would be responsible for driving functional people strategy, company-wide Hr programs and initiatives .
As our Director, HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for working with employees /managers on HR programs/initiatives related to talent management, workforce planning, organizational development, team effectiveness, executing change management strategy and employee engagement solutions. In the role of Director, HR Business Partner you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Director, HR Business Partner you must have experience in supporting / advising executives, strong communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborates and consults with HR leadership/staff on the design and delivery of HR programs to deliver effective solutions to the business. Drives execution of program implementation, policies and initiatives.
- Acts as the advocate for leading the talent management and development plans for the business unit with a focus on enhancing the quality of leaders and managers, building skills and capabilities of the workforce and ensuring succession bench strength.
- Partners with HR Analytics team to develops and monitor regular and ad-hoc reports to ensure HR business metrics are quantified and outcome driven. Able to identify trends and proactively recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- At this level, team is typically regional, but may be multi-region, with accountability for cross BU support. Direct business leader support relationship routinely at Dir+ level but may be aligned to SVP level.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred
- Minimum 12 years of HR Business Partner and/or related human resource experience.
What We’d Like to See
- Uses expert leadership skill in collaboration and prioritization to direct and influence operations in the functional area.
- Expert level analytical and complex problem-solving skills in their functional area, with the ability to influence as a leader across functions.
- Adept at setting and driving strategic initiatives in the functional area, as well as influencing at higher tiers of the organization.
- Frequent engagement with top level executives to provide functional expertise advice that influences business unit strategy.
- Uses functional area strategy and direction from senior leadership, as well as long term business objectives, to guide work and direct the work of others.
- Creates an environment that promotes the identification and development of talent, as well as planning for future talent needs of the organization.
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Director, HR Business Partner
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US