Location: SÃ£o Paulo, Sao Paulo BR
Job Number: 26719
Position Title: Intern
The role of the intern for the Marketing department should cover the following tasks supporting the Marketing Manager daily work:
- Events support Latin America
- Project management support
- Data preparation: Invitations, database, registrations follow up
- On-site support
- After event activities: thank you email & FUP list generation
- AtTask requests
- Marketo user
- Partners strategy support
Support partners initiatives defined by the Mktg Manager with extended team
Help partners to access and use Parc and Channel Mechanics
- Administrative Support
Register new vendors, open POs, forward invoices for payment, control of expenses
Marketing Material control
- Website Review PT and ES, Social Media use & results
- Overall Skills: Organizational and editorial skills, precision and autonomy, creativity and ability to work in a demanding and dynamic environment
- Languages: excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Spanish
- IT skills: PowerPoint / Word / Excel / Outlook
R$ 1900 + ticket restaurant R$ 44 per day + Healthy insurance + transportation ticket
City: SÃ£o Paulo
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Intern
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: SÃ£o Paulo, Sao Paulo BR