Location: SÃ£o Paulo, Sao Paulo BR
Job Number: 26719
Position Title: Intern-Marketing - 4YR
The role of the intern for the Marketing department should cover the following tasks supporting the Marketing Manager daily work:
- Events support Latin America
- Project management support
- Data preparation: Invitations, database, registrations follow up
- On-site support
- After event activities: thank you email & FUP list generation
- AtTask requests
- Marketo user
- Partners strategy support
Support partners initiatives defined by the Mktg Manager with extended team
Help partners to access and use Parc and Channel Mechanics
- Administrative Support
Register new vendors, open POs, forward invoices for payment, control of expenses
Marketing Material control
- Website Review PT and ES, Social Media use & results
- Overall Skills: Organizational and editorial skills, precision and autonomy, creativity and ability to work in a demanding and dynamic environment
- Languages: excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Spanish
- IT skills: PowerPoint / Word / Excel / Outlook
R$ 1900 + ticket restaurant R$ 44 per day + Healthy insurance + transportation ticket
City: SÃ£o Paulo
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Trainee
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: SÃ£o Paulo, Sao Paulo BR