Technical Support Engineer - French speaker (S)
Location: Maidenhead, GB
Job Number: 26730
Position Title: Technical Support Engineer
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Engineer who speaks French fluently to join our support team in Maidenhead (UK).
As our Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing world-class technical support to Informatica customers, partners and internal teams primarily in the UK. Customers you might support include: Aston Martin, Manchester United, Sage, Unilever and the BBC. In addition, you will be working with customers in your language region.
In the role of Technical Support Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as part of our Technical Support team you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration skills and a laser focus on customer success.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Working collaboratively with other Informatica teams to maintain our unwavering focus on customer success in every customer interaction.
- Providing best in class technical support to customers, partners and internal teams.
- Managing customer issues within our SalesForce CRM system.
- Managing the technical support lifecycle all the way to successful resolution by analysing and reproducing problems and managing customer expectations throughout.
- Ensuring actions are followed-up in a timely manner and with attention to detail.
- Working as part of a global team to identify, report and speed up resolutions of product defects.
- Handling customer situations with diplomacy, sensitivity, confidentiality and discretion.
- Updating the online knowledge base regularly.
- A high degree of analytical, trouble shooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Fluency in French is required, though another European language would be considered.
- An excellent level of Java with demonstrable experience of programming and debugging.
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice – particularly Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Good experience in Windows and Linux (Red Hat and SuSE) flavours of operating system.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- A BSc/MSc (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience supporting mission critical software components.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Support Engineer - French speaker (S)
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB