Benefits Manager - India & APJ
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 26784
Position Title: Manager, Benefits
Informatica is currently looking for a Benefits Manager(India & APJ) with experience in global benefits and HR operations to join our team in Bangalore, India.
Reporting to the India HR Director, as Benefits Manager (India & APJ) you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the administration of benefits, including all core benefits, leave programs, perq’s and corporate wellness. In the role of Benefits Manager (India & APJ), you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Benefits Manager (India & APJ), you must have strong communication, collaboration and leadership skills.
- Stay current with changes in the technical area of expertise
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with global HR leaders, HR Business Partners, finance partners, and other internal teams who support global benefits in offices outside of the U.S.
- Actively manage broker relationships and partner with them to continually review plan design for effectiveness, compliance, and consistency with market trends.
- Work closely with brokers in the region to conduct benchmarking analysis and identify enhancement opportunities based on industry trends to ensure that plans are market competitive and compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Analyze and evaluate existing benefit plan provisions, track new developments in the benefits field and recommend program changes
- Drive premium renewal negotiations, in conjunction with area HRBPs; work with the broker
- Act as primary contact in the region for HR Business Partners and other internal partners for escalated issues on benefits.
- Lead Wellness projects for the region, in support of the corporate wellness initiatives
- Proactively develop, update, and coordinate distribution of employee benefits communications
- Consistently ensure plan compliance and governance
- Working with HR teams at all locations across India & APJ to ensure data quality, accuracy and availability as per organizational needs.
- Training and supporting the HR organization with regards to the Benefit programs and practices.
- Participate in market and salary surveys as required.
- Participate in due diligence during the mergers and acquisitions process as required
- Provide support to the team and Benefits Director in the administration and management of Benefits in other regions, as needed
- Will report directly to International Benefits Director
- 8-10 years of experience in benefits functions
- 2+ Years at Manager level
What We Look For
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams and departments on multiple projects
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual
- Strong financial skills and attention to detail
- High level of interpersonal skills with empathy for fellow colleagues and strong team player approach
- Willingness to embrace new challenges and help drive success
- Must be an effective communicator with outstanding customer service skills
- Bachelor's Degree (Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Investments or Human Resources preferred)
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Benefits Manager - India & APJ
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN