Product Marketing Manager
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 26786
Position Title: Product Marketing Manager 3
The Informatica product technical marketing team is fun, smart, nimble, multi-talented, high-energy, cohesive and singularly focused on driving impact for sales, customer success and overall market leadership for Informatica. Technical marketing is a center of excellence for delivering reference architectures, best practice technical white papers, compelling demos, workshops, technical enablement, and more.
You will be a key member of the Informatica technical marketing team to build out our technical solution assets, workshops and innovation center across five market categories where Informatica is the undisputed leader including Big Data, iPaaS, data cataloging, data governance, and more. You will take ownership of technical marketing materials and work cross-functionally with product management, R&D, pre-sales, product marketing, and partners to drive technically oriented deliverables which showcase our solutions and build credibility with technical decision makers and influencers. You will learn and contribute to all aspects of technical marketing – solution & reference architectures, technical demos & tutorials, hands-on workshops, evangelize Informatica solutions through social media & meetups, create compelling technical content based on key use-cases, deliver technical enablement to pre-sales and consultants. You will help communicate through various channels how companies can succeed with Informatica’s solutions to achieve their business goals.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an extremely motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision in the rapidly growing Cloud Enterprise Data Management market. You have a passion for making complex underlying technologies appear simple and can show how they deliver compelling results to business. You are adept at seeing the big picture and how to bring various components together into complete solution architectures and use-cases that highlight key product differentiators. Your technical prowess and collaborative style enable you to leverage various experts and resources to get things done. You have practical business sense and are excited about the impact data and information technology has on business and our lives.
Reporting to Director of Technical Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Develop technical collateral through deep engagement with customers, sales, product marketing, product management, and engineering
- Design and develop technical sales and marketing collateral including demos, POC guides, blogs, technical white papers, reference architectures, and field training courses
- Design and develop content for hands-on solution workshops
- Deliver technical enablement to sales consulting/engineering
- Drive technical evangelism by participating in meetups, user groups, and writing blogs
- Support technical customer meetings and training
Ensure that technical feedback from partners and customers is brought back to the respective Product Managers and engineers
- Hands-on experience with data management technologies designing, installing, administering, and maintaining data management environments
- Strong architecture, design, and implementation skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience building demos, workshops, benchmarks and other technical sales / marketing collateral
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a collaborative and often uncertain start-up environment
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, or related technical discipline; or equivalent experience
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Product Marketing Manager
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN