Senior Consultant, Data Governance
Location: Parkview Square, SG
Job Number: 26799
Position Title: Senior Consultant
Informatica wants to speak with you about your data governance expertise in a Consulting environment. Our Professional Services organisation works on highly visible projects with our most strategic customers, including many of the largest and most well-known companies in the world, to solve their digital transformation challenges using our latest technologies. This new role will be located in Singapore.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a seasoned consultant who is motivated by driving customer success. You enjoy engaging with high-profile customers and are just as comfortable working with C-level executives as individual contributors. More business consultant than technologist, you excel at uncovering, and then connecting, our customers’ strategic business drivers to Informatica’s technical solution capabilities. You’re a practitioner at heart, and you understand what it takes to implement data and analytics solutions that make valuable business outcomes possible. And most importantly, you enjoy being front and center in guiding customers and stakeholders through the pre-sale and post-sale process. As an influential and effective teacher, you are eager to share your knowledge and best practices with others, and to develop and sustain an open line of communication within your team and across the function.
This is a unique and highly visible role within Informatica. This role delivers business consulting to key customers and prospects, both in-person as well as remotely across the ASEAN region, with the ultimate goal of ensuring their successful adoption of the Informatica solution. You will provide guidance on data strategy design and data governance implementation, best practices, solution architecture and design, use case definition and build, and program planning, which will build confidence within our customer organizations and lead to accelerated sales cycles, larger sales deal values, and higher subscription renewal rates.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant with a very strong track record of successfully executing Data Management solutions specialized around Data Governance or Next Gen Analytics (Data Integration) in a project leadership role. Ideal candidate would be technology focused with a strong understanding of business. Consulting skills are also very important for this role. Some of the key responsibilities are listed below:
- Provide both technical and functional leadership on multi/ single consultant PS engagements focused around Data Governance/ Data Integration.
- Plan and manage multiple projects effectively and be responsible for successful end to end delivery of professional services engagement SOWs within stipulated budget.
- Able to conduct workshops to understand customer’s business requirements and translate them into successful technical solutions using Informatica products.
- Able to assist with business proposals, SOWs and other reports when required.
- Ability to promote adoption of Informatica tools and technologies among customers through successful project delivery and business outcomes using Informatica products.
- Build strong relationships with existing clients for repeat business.
- Conduct meetings with clients and management to determine project scope, budget, and timelines.
- Identify project risks and challenges and develop mitigation plans.
- Must be hand-on with Data Management tools & technologies.
- Should have a very strong understanding of industry best practices of Data Management solution implementation.
- Provide thought leadership on issues and challenges around Data Management.
- Ability to travel up to 40% across ASEAN countries.
- A minimum of 8-10+ years of industry experience, as a data management practitioner, solution architecture around Data
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including formal and informal presentations
- Energetic and enthusiastic about data strategy and governance, and enjoy working with customers to solve business challenges
- Formal experience working as a business or management consultant
- Experience leading globally matrixed organizations
- Hands-on data governance or other data management software experience
- Demonstrated capability and experience leading large change management programs
- Visibility and recognition in the data management industry through public speaking engagements, published articles, blogs or white papers
- Experience "selling" concepts and solutions within an organization or via a formal sales position
City: Parkview Square
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Consultant, Data Governance
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Parkview Square, SG