Senior Pricing Analyst
Location: City, US
Job Number: 26816
Position Title: Senior Pricing Analyst
Senior Pricing Analyst
As part of the Pricing & Packaging team, the Senior Pricing Analyst is a highly analytical thinker, data miner & expert problem solver. The Senior Pricing Analyst is collaborative, highly organized, balances multiple projects, and easily adapts to a fast-paced environment where priorities often shift.
This is a new function with green field opportunities. Our main priorities are about establishing a strong pricing function, enhancing processes and building efficiencies.
- Perform research, analysis, and data mining to assist Product Management and Corporate Strategy in making strategic pricing decisions.
- Manage strategic pricing projects and support major corporate initiatives.
- Analyze competitor pricing and monitor industry pricing trends to provide insight for pricing strategy.
- Present findings to key decision-makers, with the ability to translate complex analysis into actionable recommendations
- Develop pricing tools and reports that provide insight into discounting, price realization, margin impact and price elasticity.
- Develop product dashboards in Tableau for self-serve use
- Develop coding processes, procedures, and validation methods that ensure accuracy & consistency when retrieving & compiling data from multiple resources.
- Recommend scalable solutions based on deep understanding of system functionality & limitations.
- Recommend potential system enhancements to meet the changing needs to the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (concentration in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or a directly related field desirable)
- Minimum 4-6 years previous work experience required (2-4 years’ related experience in B2B environment or analytical work desirable)
- Expert knowledge in Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Microstrategy….
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Access/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills (in English), both oral and written
- Proven analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated understanding of financial levers related to pricing
- Ability to work collaboratively within cross-functional teams
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment – adaptability
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task a must
Alternative Location(s) : San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Dallas, Seattle, Denver, Portland, Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Chicago, Oklahoma City, Kansas City , NYC, Miami, New Orleans, Detroit, Indianapolis, Baltimore, Boston, Philadelphia, Charlotte
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Pricing Analyst
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US