Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 26928
Position Title: Principal Campaign Analyst
THIS POSITION IS BASED OUT OF THE AUSTIN, TX OFFICE
Manager, Global Campaigns
Informatica is the leading provider of data integration software. Our employees represent some of the most brilliant and creative minds in high tech. We are a company that rewards achievement, celebrates diversity, and is always striving to grow and continuously raise the bar.
The Global Marketing team is searching for a Manager of Global Campaigns that is passionate about data and driving demand. This person will be required to drive the development of integrated marketing plans across corporate and regional teams. The ideal candidate enjoys being in a “hands-on” role and is both analytics-driven and execution-oriented with superb program management skills. This person has a passion for detail while working in a fast-paced environment. This person will report to the Sr. Director, Global Campaigns.
- Create and execute integrated marketing campaign plans jointly with portfolio, digital and field marketing teams from planning and development through launch and reporting, focusing on a clear set of KPI’s.
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams to optimize and maximize the yield of all campaigns, with pipeline as the primary KPI.
- Work with marketing operations to define program reporting requirements; ensure reporting, analysis and key findings are continuously made available to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Portfolio Marketing to drive and execute multi-channel global demand/lead generation campaign programs that span across digital channels such as web, webinars, email, paid and social.
- Develop plans with regional field marketing teams around the globe to localize appropriate campaign elements and to ensure campaign plans are executed in all appropriate regions.
- As a global demand leader evaluate and develop POVs on marketing best practices, digital campaign recommendations including content proposals.
- Accelerate the pace of testing & learning by uncovering customer and prospect insights, developing hypotheses, & driving test plans to improve the end-to-end customer experience while driving increased pipeline.
- Required Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of experience in digital marketing or demand generation
- Solid understanding of the B2B marketing tech space. Experience in enterprise software marketing strongly preferred. Experience in integration software a plus.
- Experience in developing integrated marketing campaigns with an understanding of all marketing communications disciplines.
- A deep understanding of the development and execution of demand generation activities.
- Ability to make decisions in the face of ambiguity.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and/or projects using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Ability to proactively identify and evaluate problems. Identify appropriate subject matter experts and other information resources to resolve problems. Collects, analyzes and draws conclusions from information.
- Ability to align people across different teams and functions to a common purpose.
- Ability to effectively compose and communicate complex ideas to a wide variety of audiences, especially senior/mid-level professionals.
- Ability to get up-to-speed quickly, meet deadlines and strive for continuous improvement.
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills including ROI and campaign analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- B.S. in Marketing or related program required.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Campaign Manager
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US