Cloud Security Architect
Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 26930
Position Title: Information Security Architect
We’re currently looking for a Cloud Security Architect to join our team in Dublin.
As our Cloud Security Architect you will be responsible for defining and leading security programs for the next generation of Informatica's cloud business. Your peers and development teams will look to you to provide your expert opinion on security architecture design and process improvements. You will ensure that reporting and communications are both automated and actionable. You will have an opportunity to build your own security program and manage the process from start to finish.
Technology You’ll Use:
- SIEM, IAM, PKI, IDS/IPS
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems for a production environment
- Align standards, frameworks, and security with overall business and technology strategy
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Envision and design security tools to protect cloud environments.
- Contribute, collaborate, and improve with other Information Security team members across the broad spectrum of information security programs, such as Threat & Vulnerability Management, Security Response, Information Protection, Governance, and Compliance.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Security
- 5+ years of experience in core information security functions
- Excellent communication skills, including patience and an ability to explain legal requirements clearly and effectively, and a great sense of humor
- Significant experience in developing and deploying SIEM, IAM, PKI, IDS/IPS, Host Monitoring
- Experience in managing security for cloud environments (e.g. AWS,Azure,GCP)
- Proven record of managing threat and vulnerability management programs
- Substantive knowledge of compliance programs such as SOC2, ISO27k, FedRAMP, GDPR
- Superior organizational skills, extraordinary attention to detail, and a mindset that processes can always be improved
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Security Architect
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE