Manager, Security Operations and Engineering
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 27001
Position Title: Manager, Development
The CloudTrust team powers Informatica’s transformation and ensures that all our cloud platform and products are available, performant, and safe. We implement industry-leading technologies and practices to bake in scalability, reliability, and security during product design, help teams reliably deploy global products at scale, and ensure global DevOps and Customer Support teams have the tools and data they need to safely monitor and manage our customer data and workloads. The Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) platform is powering Informatica’s transformation to host all Informatica cloud products. We are growing rapidly to keep pace with our expanding global footprint and customers’ exacting demands, and partnering with product development teams to build the systems and processes needed to out-innovate our competitors.
By joining our organization, you will accelerate Informatica’s transformation into a global cloud platform through your expertise and guidance, define a new category of enterprise cloud data management products operating at global scale, in a growing market place with the smartest minds in the business. We’re looking for energetic thought leaders to join us on this journey, giving our customers a competitive advantage in today’s information economy by empowering them with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives.
As our Manager, Security Engineering you will be responsible for defining and leading security programs for the next generation of Informatica's cloud business. Your peers and development teams will look to you to provide support on security tools integration, automation and self-service. You will ensure that reporting and communications are both automated and actionable. You will have an opportunity to build your own security team and manage the process from start to finish.
You will also:
- Design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems for a production environment
- Align standards, frameworks, and security with overall business and technology strategy
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Envision and design security tools to protect cloud environments.
- Contribute, collaborate, and improve with other Information Security team members across the broad spectrum of information security programs, such as Threat & Vulnerability Management, Security Response, Information Protection, Governance, and Compliance.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Security
- 8+ years of experience in core information security functions
- Excellent communication skills, including patience and an ability to explain legal requirements clearly and effectively, and a great sense of humor
- Significant experience in developing and deploying SIEM, IAM, PKI, IDS/IPS, Host Monitoring
- Experience in managing security for cloud environments (e.g. AWS,Azure,GCP)
- Proven record of managing threat and vulnerability management programs
- Substantive knowledge of compliance programs such as SOC2, ISO27k, FedRAMP, GDPR
- Superior organizational skills, extraordinary attention to detail, and a mindset that processes can always be improved
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions. A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Security Operations and Engineering
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN