Principal Consultant - Data Governance
Location: SÃ£o Paulo, Sao Paulo BR
Job Number: 27002
Position Title: Principal Consultant PS
Informatica has recently acquired the Axon governance tool. To support this acquisition and to generate both license and services growth, Informatica has recently formed a Professional Services Governance practice.
The role is to be part of a fast-growing governance practice and establish it as one of the key strategic service lines alongside Master Data Management and Big Data for LATAM region.
Informatica is currently looking for a Data Governance Consultant role provides the successful candidate the opportunity to be part of a growing governance business that is currently green field into a key strategic pillar of the LATAM Professional Services business, one of our fastest growing regions globally.
Ideally, you will have spent much of your career perfecting your skills in Professional Services in one or a number of blue-chip solution delivery organisations and have a laser focus on Customer Success
Your expertise on consultancy services/business analysis to provides consultation and share industry best practice on impacts of modifications on the existing system and how to establish and operate related aspects of their business using our Informatica productsto align business value.
The consultant will have the following governance experience:
- Delivery of large-scale enterprise data governance programmes in global, complex organizations, across the entire lifecycle;
- Development of strategic enterprise wide projects covering critical aspects of data management, supporting Executive/Board level stakeholders to deliver to plan
- Development and improvement of client data management operations, data policies, processes, frameworks and data lifecycle
- Implementation and creation of data dictionaries, business glossaries, data quality & data governance tooling, reporting and dashboarding to enable continuous data improvement
- Working with major businesses to deliver projects responding to regulatory requirements. These can include GDPR, BCBS 239, Basel, LGPD, FATCA and/or other regional regulatory requirements of LATAM region.
- Conducting Privacy Impact Assessments and Data Protection Audits on business functions and key risk areas for regulatory compliance readiness
- Strong stakeholder management from most senior (C-level) to junior levels, developing client relationships gaining trusted advisor status
- Provide a strategy and operational consulting to ensure clients are taking full advantage of their purchased assets
- Conducting Data Governance Maturity Assessments
- Deliver data governance roadmaps;
- Provide guidance on establishing solution and platform architecture to support governance;
- Review and optimization of governance processes
In addition, to the specific governance skills, the successful candidate should also be able to demonstrate:
- A combination of Technical depth, written/verbal communication, project management, and client management skills
- Must possess extensive analytical skills
- Self-sufficiency in problem solving and knowledge acquisition from resources throughout the company
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills and strong negotiation skills
- Ability to anticipate and build contingency plans
- Project Management skills including: estimating, scope management, budget management, time management, risk management, change management, issue/conflict resolution, communication management, quality management, testing plans, training plans, team management
- Skills and knowledge acquired through participation in the delivery of data initiatives in each of the following areas: change management, release management, configuration management, systems integration, systems development life cycle methodologies, quality assurance and testing, requirements gathering, and systems analysis and design
- Relevant industry experience within large or complex organizations and projects related to Business Assessment and Consultancy Services
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong history and track record of completing quality projects on time, as well as a proven track record coaching and mentoring others to success
- Ability to handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Willingness to travel up to 75%
- Native Portuguese, Fluency in English, Spanish will be a plus
City: SÃ£o Paulo
State: Sao Paulo
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Consultant - Data Governance
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: SÃ£o Paulo, Sao Paulo BR