Senior User Experience (UX) Designer
Location: Hyderabad, IN
Job Number: 27017
Position Title: Senior User Experience Designer
We’re currently looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join our team in Hyderabad, India
As a member of our user experience team, you will be working with a team of designers responsible for our world-class cloud integration platform. You will be working in a fast-paced, highly technical environment, collaborating with a team of designers, product managers, engineers and other members of our product team to deliver high-quality user experience for our customers.
To be successful, you must have relevant technical background, as well as great communication, collaboration, design and leadership skills
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Planning and delivering UX designs while working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Work in a fast pace environment
- Create information architectures, user flows, user interaction models, wireframes, prototypes, detailed designs, design briefs, design specifications and guidelines
- Synthesizing results from user research into coherent designs
- Influencing product teams and the organization to achieve solutions that are right for our customers
- Fostering a fun, creative, collaborative spirit
- 5+ years of experience designing user interfaces and user experiences for web-based products
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related discipline (HCI, Industrial Design, Cognitive Psychology, Graphic Design, etc.)
- A portfolio that demonstrates your design talent, including conceptual models, navigation and user flows, information design, and mock-ups
- Strong knowledge and understanding of user-centered design product development
- Proven ability to generate end-to-end designs - from concept through production detailing
- Demonstrated experience developing and communicating UX design guidelines and design specifications
- Proven effectiveness working in cross-functional teams that include product management, engineering, QA, documentation and other UX professionals
- Demonstrated proficiency with wireframing and prototyping tools, such as Axure, Sketch, In-Vision, Balsamiq, etc.
- Experience using user-research methods, analytics, and other insights to guide product direction
- Excellent written and verbal skills
What We’d Like to See
- Previous experience in user experience design for enterprise software
- Technical background, specifically with respect to data management like data integration, data warehousing, big data, API management and alike is a great advantage
- Good understanding of large, complex systems
- Experience in designing cloud services
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior User Experience (UX) Designer
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, IN