Senior Technical support Engineer
Location: Maidenhead, GB
Job Number: 27031
Position Title: Sr Technical Support Engineer
We are looking for a French speaking Technical Support Engineer to join our support team in Maidenhead (UK).
We are looking for someone to join our dynamic and leading-edge technical support team to help accelerate our customer’s data driven transformation. We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping customers and excited about the challenges of the global data transformation. You will join a fun, close-knit and agile team in our Maidenhead office.
As our Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing world-class technical support to Informatica customers, partners and internal teams primarily in the UK. Working as the part of our Technical Support team you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration skills and a laser focus on customer success. Full product training will be provided.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing!
- Working collaboratively with other Informatica teams to maintain our unwavering focus on customer success in every customer interaction.
• Providing best in class technical support to customers, partners and internal teams.
• Managing customer issues in our SalesForce CRM system.
• Managing the technical support lifecycle all the way to successful resolution by analysing and reproducing problems and managing customer expectations throughout.
• Ensuring actions are followed-up in a timely manner and with attention to detail.
• Working as part of a global team to identify, report and speed up resolutions of product defects.
• Handling customer situations with diplomacy, sensitivity, confidentiality and discretion.
• Updating the online knowledge base regularly.
- A high degree of analytical, trouble shooting and problem-solving abilities.
• Fluency in French
• An excellent level of Java with demonstrable experience of programming and debugging.
• Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice – particularly Oracle and MS SQL Server.
• Good experience in Windows and Linux (Red Hat and SuSE) flavours of operating system.
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
• A BSc/MSc (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical field.
• Experience supporting mission critical software components.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Technical support Engineer
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB