Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 27089
Position Title: Supervisor II, Logistics
This individual will help oversee the entire shipping and receiving department. This position is responsible for tracking and recommending order quantities for all component and finished goods inventories based on forecast. This includes providing high-level guidance, coaching, conducting performance management reviews and career development.
This position reports to the Logistics Manager. This position is an integral part of the Logistics Center management team and will help to refine and establish standard operating procedures as they relate to all aspects of shipping and receiving procedures. The position demands a high commitment to internal customer satisfaction. This individual will liaise with representatives from other departments to identify and communicate their needs to the team.
This individual is expected to be a key contributor to all future initiatives and projects undertaken by the Logistics team.
Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Monitor and maintain all customer shipments.
- Monitor and maintains current component and finished goods inventory levels.
- Monitor and maintain customers license keys.
- Process and submit inventory purchase requisitions for approval as required.
- Oversee and schedule cycle counting of all classes of inventory to ensure accurate inventories.
- Source and manage all truck load and LTL inbound and outbound freight routing, schedule freight pick up and delivery as required.
- Plan and assist in execution of quarterly physical inventories.
- Work with Product Marketing Management in the creation and maintenance of product BOMS.
- Create and publish all component and finished goods and part numbers and ensure that part numbering logic is adhered to.
- Assist in short and long term production planning and scheduling.
- Prepare paperwork for outbound inventory.
- Interact on a daily basis with outsourcing vendors to ensure that inventory levels are monitored and maintained at locations.
- Participate in continuous process improvement meetings, both internally and with outsourcing vendors.
- Assist in other departments and areas as requested.
- 2+ years experience supervising a small and very focused team.
- 2+ years experience required in all inventory management and warehouse functions including inventory control, receiving, cycle counting, stock put away, stock retrieval, location tracking in a mid to high volume order fulfillment operation.
- A motivated team oriented individual with a proven track record in inventory management, freight management and supervisory skills are required.
- Excellent freight management skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Advanced computer operation skill set with emphasis on MS Office products (emphasis on Excel and Access) and ERP (PeopleSoft and Siebel) systems.
- International shipment preparation and knowledge of international trade regulations a plus.
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, retirement, flexible time off and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. Its an exciting time to work at Informatica. You can learn more about our company, our products and services at www.informatica.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Logistics Supervisor
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE