Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 27104
Position Title: Sr DevOps Engineer (Ops Team)
Everything Informatica does begins and ends with data. Simply stated, we make great data – data that is connected, clean and safe -- ready to use so that all enterprises can be data ready and put their unique information potential to work. A data ready enterprise is decision-ready, customer-ready, application-ready, cloud-ready and regulation-ready. And by design, our Intelligent Data Platform delivers great data to enable our customers to be ready for anything.
DevOps is a key function within Informatica as we grow our business and focus on cloud based solutions. Delivering quality solutions to our customers is our top priority. As part of our DevOps team, you will work with geographically diverse experts as we scale our infrastructure to support hosted environments for our customers.
You will join a growing team and will be responsible for DevOps and Operations for several Informatica products. Our environment uses Agile methodologies and works closely with the Research and Development teams to ensure high-quality, stable environments for our customers.
Your key responsibilities:
- Ensure security, performance and high availability of all environments by applying Infrastructure as Code principles.
- Enabling deployment to cloud and on premise environments.
- Create automated Infrastructure administration workflow capabilities by removing bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve upon the development and build capabilities in the team.
- Share your experience and knowledge with other members of the DevOps team.
- Expertise with Jenkins and CI / CD automation is essential.
- Chef experience is essential.
- AWS experience is essential (Azure & Google experience is a plus)
- Terraform experience is highly desirable (Cloud Formation experience is a plus).
- Networking experience is essential, (network administration, VPN & Firewall setup is a plus)
- 4+ years Linux administration experience e.g. RedHat & CentOS.
- Exposure to docker / containerization (Kubernetes experience is a plus)
- Exposure to Java environments and microservices.
- Experience with Apache (LAMP stack experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of RDBMS e.g. Postgres. MySQL; Familiarity with NoSQL Databases e.g. MongoDB a plus
- Spinnaker experience is a plus.
- Excellent command of the English language.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN