Business Development Manager - Nordic Markets (s)
Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 27156
Position Title: Senior Marketing Development Representative
Informatica has been rated as one of the "Great Places to Work in Ireland" in 2019 and it's now your chance to join a fun, fast-growing international company!
We're looking for a Business Development Manager / Customer Acquisition Manger who speaks fluent Swedish or Danish speaking to work in our EMEA HQ (Dublin, Ireland).
What does a Marketing Development Manager do?
Your role as a Business Development Manager is to identify, qualify and create highly qualified new sales opportunities over the phone to support our sales targets.
You will be the first point of contact with Nordic prospects we hope to turn into long term customers and will be reaching out to to both existing customers and new prospects some of whom many will be the largest companies in the Nordics! Using your your Swedish or Danish language skills, you will speak to IT and Business Leaders from Director level up to the C-level.
What will I be doing on a daily basis?
• Phoning customers to create demand.
• Qualifying inbound leads coming from digital marketing platforms, marketing events, and email marketing campaigns.
• Communicating with key decision makers about their business challenges and addressing those challenges with the benefits of our solutions.
• Collaborating with Sales and Marketing teams to drive opportunities through the sales funnel.
• When required travelling to abroad to meet the Sales Directors and Reps you will be supporting. Travel will be c.5-10 days per quarter.
• Support various marketing activities e.g. driving attendance of major events.
Skills we're looking for:
• Speak Swedish or Danish fluently as well as fluency in English.
• Past experience in Telemarketing, Telesales, Business Development or Inside Sales required, with proven record of achieving/exceeding pipeline generation targets.
• Excellent and confident telephone manner.
• High energy and positive state of mind.
• Ability to initiate the first phase of the sales cycle, create awareness and interest.
• Ability to overcome objections and effectively articulate a business message.
Nice skills to have:
• Preferably past experience within the IT Software industry
• Additional language being an advantage.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Manager - Nordic Markets (s)
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE