Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 27173
Position Title: Resources Manager
THIS POSITION IS BASED OUT OF THE AUSTIN, TX OFFICE
The Resource Management Office plays a vital role in supporting Informatica’s Professional Services (IPS) Team with a focused commitment to developing and providing the right resources at the right time to our customers as efficiently and effectively as possible.
The Resource Management Administrator assists the Senior Resource Managers with the overall data accuracy of our Professional Services practice forecast and consultant schedules. Assists the Resource Management team with partner communication related to sourcing appropriate staffing options outside of Informatica.
You will report to the Manager of the North America (NA) RMO and be responsible for the crisp execution of your respective North America RMO functions. You will work closely with Senior Resource Managers and Project Management teams, as well as many cross-functional and cross-organizational teams in support of the Resource Management Office Team as a whole. In addition, you will:
- Track and maintain all current and incoming delivery resource schedule and project updates
- Identify and execute contracts of outside partner to IPS
- Attend weekly calls with Project Management and Delivery teams to stay in step with Senior Resource Managers
- Aid in the coordination of vendor activities: helping to plan, develop, and onboard an elastic resource pool
- Work with Internal (non-customer) projects and their managers for appropriate resource alignments
- Overall data accuracy for automated report data
- Obtain proper project location of H1B Visa holder and system population
- Collaborate in the development of processes and systems to track, identify, task, and plan resources for project work
- Develop reusable content, assets, and other work products for the business
- At this level, resource management skills are journey-level and may own more complex tasks and/or the resource plan for a large practice area or of increasing strategic importance.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a thoughtful and talented contributor. You work well in a fast-paced, challenging and changing environment as part of a dynamic team of professionals. You have some resource management exposure working within a professional services organization. You have a positive can-do attitude. You act with a sense of urgency. You are empathetic and can understand multiple perspectives (RM, Customer, Resource, Delivery Manager, etc..). You have strong customer services skills and can communicate effectively one-on-one and in group settings. You build strong relationships and interact well with others in different departments, with superiors and with direct reports. You are efficient yet have a strong focus on quality, process and a natural curiosity. You are detailed oriented, a quick thinker and problem solver who can analyze a situation and think outside the box. You demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. You address concerns and instill a sense of confidence to your team members and stakeholders. You deliver on your commitments and go the extra mile to support all your colleagues.
- Bachelors degree is preferred
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Demonstrated customer service mentality, possesses a sense of urgency in meeting deadlines and able to prioritize ad-hoc requests
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint & Salesforce; FinancialForce strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Resources Manager
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US