Associate Engagement Manager
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 27182
Position Title: Supervisor, Technical Customer Support
- Be a neutral operator/trusted advisor ensuring smooth functioning across teams.
- Act as a SPOC for Night shift and Local management
- Participate in hiring of new ISC contractors not limited to justification, REQ creation and interviews
- Act as a SPOC for handling contracts and PO process for contractors in ISC.
- Interact with the key night shift/contractor stakeholders and report all the anomalies
- Participate in regular synch ups involving Contractors/night Shift
- Provide monthly operational metrics and highlights to senior leadership
- Organize and conduct ISC Support Council across shifts
- Follow and participate in the improvement of established team processes
- Accountable for overall quality of service delivery and customer satisfaction from ISC contractors ensuring
- Process Training
- Soft Skills training.
Additional Activities to Scale
- Own Support Coverage Across Shifts including Weekend coverage, Holiday coverage & Emergency Coverage.
- Monitor and track closure of feedback and Action items from the APJ Ops Review
- Collaborate with peers and multi-functional teams for e.g. Working with IT on outages
- Act as a SPOC for Five9 queue management
- Monitoring alerts and ensuring follow up actions
The candidate must be proficient in spoken and written English to be able to communicate with Customers globally
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Engagement Manager
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN