Enablement Operations Coordinator
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 27196
Position Title: Enablement Program Mgr
The Enablement Operations Coordinator within Informatica Professional Services (IPS) assists training management in developing sales training programs and plans, including company sales training manual and materials. May contact/schedule internal or outside lecturers and sales, technical or product specialists.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Participates in the successful implementation of enablement programs by collaborating with the global IPS organization.
- Effectively communicates and trains upon the company's value proposition, product portfolio, and the data management market landscape.
- Assists with the design, build and implementation of a comprehensive enablement program (to include tools, processes, programs and accreditations) for IPS in NA, EMEA & APJ, as applicable.
- Improves time to competency and productivity through the execution of the program, specifically new hire on-boarding.
- Works within metrics that ensure consistent evaluation and measurement of competencies.
- Runs, and may assist in the crafting of, enablement tools and enablement materials that support the IPS organization in their revenue generating and delivery efforts.
- Executes repeatable standard methodologies for rapid dissemination across the global organization.
- Partners and collaborates with all enablement teams (Operations, Sales, Partner, etc.) to ensure consistency and scalability of curriculums.
- Produces quarterly updates of training, enablement efforts & measurement of those and reporting of results to management.
- Work with Partner Alliance Team & Partners as needed to plan & deliver training.
- Maintain & create enablement training in Learning Management System.
- Maintain & create enablement training Data Sheets in Marketo.
Knowledge & Skills
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Influences within team and builds relationships outside of immediate area to accomplish objectives
- Increasing exposure to various Enablement tools and how software technology is used to overcome business problems.
• BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
• Minimum 2+ years of relevant professional experience.
Alternative Location(s) : Cary, Chicago, Remote locations
Community / Marketing Title: Enablement Operations Coordinator
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US