Account Manager - West Strategic
Location: Seattle, Washington US
Job Number: 27205
Position Title: Consulting Portfolio Representative
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Expands sales within existing and/or new accounts while building relationships with key decision makers.
- Develops and executes a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Informatica’s solutions to customer business requirements.
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.).
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Collaborates with Marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
- Promotes Informatica’s products, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicizes success stories.
- Provides customer feedback to internal stakeholders for product, systems, and process improvements.
- Incumbents routinely sell-to and interact with executive-level customer decision makers, to include up to CXO levels.
Knowledge & Requirements
Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
Deep industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
Complete, “big-picture” understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
Driven, self-starter who exudes leadership on account set and compels others to get on board.
Fully adept at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
Fully functional knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager - West Strategic
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Seattle, Washington US