Data Governance Technical Specialist (Pre Sales)
Location: Parkview Square, SG
Job Number: 22508
Position Title: Product Specialist
You’ll be part of the data governance domain expert team that support our sales organization.
- Part of history at Informatica with the Industry's first Enterprise Data Governance platform
- Built upon Informatica’s successful track record
- In dynamic and fast-growing environment with our new family of data governance products. Be part of a team and put your fingerprints on shaping our message, product, customer implementations, sales, etc…
If you are passionate about the following, this job is for you:
- Working directly with business leaders to help solve business challenges
- Strong understanding of the data governance discipline, with experience driving adoption and roll-out
- Proponent of New Data Governance – dynamic, flexible, and collaborative. Supporting business outcomes and digital transformation
- Data Quality
- Data Management
- Technology as an Enabler
Conduct Discovery and Build Key Relationships
- Seek to understand our customer’s data governance challenges, opportunities
- Understand their business drivers, use cases, roles and personas that need to be addressed during the sale
- Inspire them on the value of Data Governance by sharing customer success stories, sharing your own experiences, and showing them the art of the possible related to their business
- Develop key relationships with the customer at all levels of the organization
Support the Sales Cycle with Account Management
- Conduct the discovery calls with customers and develop key relationships from the start
- Demonstrate solving today's challenges and the art of the possible
- Demos—conduct demo that resonates with customer’s objectives
- DG consulting—how to get started, implementation planning, getting buy in
- POCs—oversee the POC objectives, content to align to use case stories, POC read out, success/outcomes reporting
- RFPs—oversee responses and support Pre-Sales team
- Advise/consult on how best to win the opportunity
- Provide account team with details to win the opportunity
- Provide advice on the account plan steps
- Provide competitive intelligence
- Transition the Customer from Sales to Post-Sales
- Intro to GCS, IPS and Product Management
- Post sale checkpoint
- Opportunity to expand DG footprint
- Collect Success Stories to share publicly
Work collaboratively with R&D
- Share feedback from the field about features to increase product attraction
- Contribute to the roadmap.
- Features requested by prospects and customers
- Trends in market
- Share feedback on roadmap
- Align in consistent messaging and positioning
- Create/modify presentation material
Work collaboratively with Professional Services
- Seamless working relationship with adoption services
- Feedback on services and delivery approach
- Feedback on delivery performance
- Seek feedback on preparing customer and PS on adoption
Work collaboratively with Partners
- Support Partners during their sales cycle with customers
- Support sales cycle as identified by Strategic Account Managers
At least 10 years of leadership experience—as a customer, software vendor, consultant. Experience with defining the vision and strategy, influencing peers and senior leadership to buy into strategy and responsibility for implementing a holistic solution (organization roles, processes and technology).
At least 5 years in leading a Data Governance Program by working across the organization to establish a sustainable, collaborative data governance program.
- Demonstrate experience successfully implementing holistic data management/governance solutions with technology as an enabler— data governance, analytics, data quality, cataloging, metadata management, etc.
- Highly desirable—hands-on Data Governance software experience.
- Have a public presence with written pieces on Data Governance and public speaking at conferences.
- Energetic and enthusiastic about Data Governance and enjoy working with customers to solve business challenges
- Ability to traverse across strategic and tactical work—strategic conversations to hands-on demonstrations
- Ability to work with a diverse set of customer roles—C-Suite to trenches
- Experience "selling" concepts, solutions within an organization or formal sales position
- Travel is expected throughout APJ region
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, retirement, flexible time off and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. It’s an exciting time to work at Informatica. You can learn more about our company, our products and services at www.informatica.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
City: Parkview Square
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Data Governance Technical Specialist (Pre Sales)
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Parkview Square, SG