Senior Manager, Strategic Planning
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 23192
Position Title: Senior Manager, Strategic Planning
The Senior Manager, Strategic Planning contributes to the development and execution of long-range strategic plans. This role is responsible for identifying opportunities, help solidifying objectives, and applying analysis and developing insights for key businesses as assigned with the end goal of building a strategic voice through a higher level of strategic abilities. This role contributes to the management of analysis of trends and developments in technology and for formulating strategic courses of action to maximize the company’s leverage within its market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with senior leaders to define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for Informatica’s long-term objectives.
- Manages the assessment of Informatica’s operational and strategic performance and collaborating with key members of the leadership team to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats that will influence the long-term direction of the organization.
- Manage and support cross-platform deliverables end to end, escalate and resolve risks or misalignment across platform groups.
- Supports strategic planning, data analysis, product positioning, pricing, and program development.
- Monitors and analyzes industry trends and market changes, identifying and communicating expansion opportunities, competitive threats, and viability of outside business partners.
- Manages optimal resource allocation and proactively seeks growth and efficiency opportunities.
- Leads adhoc critical projects that accelerate business goals
- Consistent regular attendance at work
- May perform other duties and responsibilities
KNOWLEDGE & REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work with abstract ideas or situations across functional areas of the business
- Possesses product management leadership
- Knowledge of sales operations, business strategies, and Informatica’s goals
- Demonstrates the ability to be an influential leader
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Strategy and Competitive Analysis
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager, Strategic Planning
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US